Sunday 10 May 2009

19th April 09

Weekly *Monthly* Picture Project

Four Faces.

Face filled frame, can be themed, single or individual images, can fit any category of People assignment. Do NOT use any extreme treatment, keep it simple as possible.


I had been hoping to achieve this in New York, however I do not feel the images I produced work together and even though that is not a required I would like that from my images.

My next idea is a soft, simple and clean looking portrait, minimal make-up and hair pulled back. Shot using natural light.

The four faces of the Tatlow family. Mum, Dad, myself and my sister.


Final Image


All images were shot on 1/160 @ F2.8 ISO 400. Slight adjustments in LightRoom. Deliberately over exposed to give a high key lighting look even though natural daylight was used.

No comments: